X Pat. Bulwell

Just signed in DOB 1/4/40 attended Abert st. & Highbury.Moved to Canada 1958.Looking forward to hearing fron old class mates. member of swim team coach/teacher was Mr Burton.Still have 3 brothers in UK. Dennis,conrad(bill) & Robert. MONK

• 6 months later...

Just signed in DOB 1/4/40 attended Abert st. & Highbury.Moved to Canada 1958.Looking forward to hearing fron old class mates. member of swim team coach/teacher was Mr Burton.Still have 3 brothers in UK. Dennis,conrad(bill) & Robert. MONK

Hi,

Amazed to find you on here, I thought the name rang a bell,, your dad used to run us over to Skeggie in a Station Wagon, I have just rung my sister Marian who used to go to The Nottingham Co-Op arts centre with Bill and Peter Bowles ( Two Bulwell Lads who made good ). I have a Brother Alan who would be your age, sadly he passed away two years ago and a brother Gerald, and I am Leslie Daniels of Bannerman Rd. . Please bring us up to date with family details, Marian would love to contact Bill. I also went to Canada ( Toronto 1957 ) small world. I came back after six years. Living in devon now.

All the best.

Welcome.

Good to hear from the Canadian contingent. Moved to Toronto 1970, then Alberta 1974. Presently body is in U.S. but heart is still in Canada with my kids and grand-kids.