See you in March?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job you posted them Beefy - I would have been looking for red things in the sky and young lads holding bits of string! inthebin.gif

I forgot to mention - apart from visiting my aunt (she will be 99 years old in November), and my sisters, one of whom just had cancer surgery, I will be visiting one of my parts suppliers who happen to be in Sandiacre (AutoSparks). I will also be visiting the MGOC near Cambridge to talk to them about selling my kits.

I am also looking into finding a shipping company that would be willing to handle a shipment of about 20 MG gearboxes to the states. Unfortunately, it is too big a shipment to go by "postal" type shipping, but too small for most shippers to bother with. Total weight would be about 1/2 tonne and a crate size about 2m x 1m x 1.5m. Origin is near Rotherham, destination Michigan. If anybody knows of a shipper that would be willing to handle this - I would appreciate a PM with the info.

Just thought I'd give this a quick BUMP seeing as how we're only 3 days off.

Bell Inn, Old Market Square, 7.00pm onwards.

(Or how about quarter to 7 on the "Big Wheel" !!)

Little bro , Catfan, Cliff ton , Bamber , et al, hows about it eh??

We'd best ring the landlord and tell him to put an extra barrel or two on !!

I WILL GET MY MATE JANE TO TELL TOM NEW BAR MANAGER TO GET PLENTY OF TIA MARIA AND PLENTY GOOD BRITISH BEER IN FOR US ALL HER SON JUSTIN IS THE CHEF IF HE IS ON THAT NIGHT.

Is Beefy thinking we may be in no fit state for the wheel later in the evening?

First bar on the right - until we run out of space at least!

First bar on the right - until we run out of space at least!

The Elizabethan Bar, the best of the bunch in my view. The first bar I ever went in and still going there regularly!

Look forward to seeing you (and all) on Wednesday my friend.

Babs please tell your mates son the way I like my steak, lop it's horns off wipe it's 4r53 and shove it on my plate!! (At least an inch thick, and eight inches wide !!)