New Yellow Pages ad!

Fly fishing by J R Hartley, a nice book to read, I liked the bit where the school mistress fell into the stream whilst J R was stalking that big wild brown trout

Rog

Daft as this is going to sound, the book was written on the strength of the publicity of the T.V. advertisment.

I never managed to read a copy but I think it was a fictional account of J.R. Hartley's youth and his exploits (To state the bleeding obvious ...LOL) whilst out "Fly Fishing" A great piece of marketing after all those free adverts.!

Do you think it would make an interesting book, if I wrote one about

running an internet forum?

What would the title be?

I am in L.A. in the spring, I could have the contacts to negotiate film rights.

Yep it is a real book, about a young boy who learns the art of fly fishing from a Scottish game keeper and then follows his life through to him becoming a school master between the wars and all the time following his passion for fly fishing, leant my copy to someone and never saw it again (damn) but it is a nice read and quite amusing in places if you get the chance to get hold of a copy

Rog

When you've read it bung it on Ebay , it's bound to fetch a few bob with all the added interest!!