He is dated, Mick, because he is 'OLD'

I did not say I liked all of his music, I am very selective in the type of music I listen to. I prefer classical to pop, and that takes in the music that you would call classical pop. Some of his renditions were total tripe as far as I was concerned but at the same time he was good at what he did, each time you listen to his songs you can hear something different.

Lay, lady, lay, Copper kettle, and Shelter from the storm, to name but three.

I listened to Donovan too, not as deep as Dylan, but good never the less. Mellow yellow, and Sunshine Superman to name but two. He was with Dylan on the programme last night.

Then again, I used to like Cat Stevens as well so there is no accounting for taste.

A crazy crazy

post-14-1127860451.jpg

Friends Wasn't he having an affair with Florence or was that Zebadee anyway it must have been good stuff he was smoking..

intro_pic.jpg

Probably not of my era, angi. I suppose it is what kind of music you grew up with. My husband of 71 years still enjoys punk, Jilted John to be precise. He has been known to go head banging around the kitchen on a good day. I personelly cannot stand the racket but I always have side ache laughing at his antics. Full bore and him singing along the neighbours think we are mad. I am one step in front of them, I KNOW we are mad.

Enjoy whatever music appeals to you, that is what I say...

A crazy crazy

Friends My wife took control that night and turned over the channel, said his voice was getting on her nerves and his singing was all out off key, i myself was enjoying it but you know what it's like, whatever the wife say's must be true and whatever i say dosen't count for much...bless her... victory

PS. I let her turn over only because she wasn't feel very well at the time..if i had insisted on watching it she would only have been sick..... sorry

I love lots of differant types of music.My daughter is a nurse and works in theatre and knows all the 60s music and other staff ask her how come she knows the words.Her answer is that she was raised with it.I sing it and she used to join in.

I love her to bits but she can have her clumsy days-on Monday she dropped and broke a scope they use for keyhole surgery on knees it was worth £10,000.

Another time a man was having a vasectomy,the surgeon was just about to cut and my darling daughter dropped a tray of instuments..crash!..oops!

Don't worry folks as she does not work in Nottingham. But watch out if you go to the Derby R I.

How is your wife doing B I P? Kiss

That would be another vote for two blue bricks, fine but make sure you watch your thumbs.

My other half swares by DRI, Iwill hide this in case he is disillusioned.

Hope the wife is doing well BIP.

A crazy crazy

• 1 year later...

I was introduced to Bob Dylan music at the `Jules et Jim` coffee shop and still play his older stuff.

Regards Andrew Cole

I love lots of differant types of music.My daughter is a nurse and works in theatre and knows all the 60s music and other staff ask her how come she knows the words.Her answer is that she was raised with it.I sing it and she used to join in.

I love her to bits but she can have her clumsy days-on Monday she dropped and broke a scope they use for keyhole surgery on knees it was worth £10,000.

Another time a man was having a vasectomy,the surgeon was just about to cut and my darling daughter dropped a tray of instuments..crash!..oops!

Don't worry folks as she does not work in Nottingham. But watch out if you go to the Derby R I.

How is your wife doing B I P? Kiss

No Nurse!!!!!! I said prick his boil!!!!!!! smile2

I was introduced to Bob Dylan music at the `Jules et Jim` coffee shop and still play his older stuff.

Regards Andrew Cole

Where was `Jules et Jim`? Andrew

• 1 month later...

Mick,

it was just up a street off Goose gate (can`t remember the name) almost opposite Heathcote street. I have posted a thread about the Jules Et Jim in another section.

Regards Andrew Cole.