I've just got back from a fantastic few days with the family in London visiting the Sister in Law and her fellow (Bernie , really top bloke) and I've come to a decision, there's absolutely no way I could live there for long without killing some one ! The general populace are amongst the most ignorant tribe I've ever had the misfortune to commute with, they have no idea how to queue, pushing past my kids on numerous occasions, dangerously so at times , separating us and leading to the kids panicking.

SWMBO had payed for us to go on the train (Brilliant, ) but she forgot that we would have a bit of luggage (One camera bag, one camera with 100-400mm lens, one kids luggage bag, one laptop and bag, one 'cool bag' with the lunch and drinks for four of us in it, a big bag of mine and SWMBOs luggage, and SWMBOs handbag (Another holdall in reality, to transfer from , Our house to Winsford station, across the platform at Crewe, from Euston Station to the 'Underground', from the 'underground' to the train at Victoria, then from the train station in West Norwood to their house (Up a bloody great hill !!) Then of course it all had to be done in reverse to get home today !!!!!

To add to the fun on the way home I nearly missed getting off at Euston because of the ignoramus's pushing past, making me drop my sunglasses (Having to put everything down whilst I picked them up and the train door closing in the meantime (With the kids on the platform and me on the train !!) I managed to throw a bag in the door at the last split second to stop it closing fully!

On the positive side , the area they live in is really nice (League of nations, true, but nobody has a chip on their shoulder, and everybody gets on great) They have a fantastic view back towards London and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many trees , we tend to think of Greater London as an urban sprawl but it really is green.!!

As for the show we went to see, "The Jersey Boys", the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, it's absolutely brilliant and really well worth going to see if any of you get the chance.

I worked in central London for 19 years commuting from St Albans. I loved the museums and churches and wandered about alot but it was always nice to get home. The pay was good down (or is it up)there.

A couple of years ago, 3 friends and I had season tickets to the Broadway Series down in Phoenix. 7 shows, some were mediocre, one was terrible and we left half way through [sweeney Todd]and one was brilliant, Jersey Boys. Could see that one again in a heartbeat.

Already planning a return trip to see the show again around Christmas !! going to drive down this time though!!

I sat in Crown Court today watching the trial of two motorists charged with causing a serious accident by dangerous driving.

Shame some of the twats that drive like maniacs cant watch such proceedings.

Kinda puts things into perspective when your standing in that box!