Babs on the telly

Ashley, I remember a few went to the pill boxes, but some came back because they were too cold.

IIRC, most of us left early on Monday, but Sambo and Howard Stuckey stayed and were confronted by a gang of mods, the two Aces got out there bike chains and ran at them, with the usual outcome.

Re Val, like everone else I was really sorry to hear of her tragic death, is it four years ago? Lets hope that she is the last of us to go that way.

HI ALL LEFT A COMENT ON THIS THREAD THIS MORNING BUT DOSE NOT SEEM TO BE ON NOW.

BUT ANY WAY THE JIST OF IT WAS THAT IT WAS ME MICK . BUT SUCH A LOT OF THE COVERSATION HAD BEEN CUT BY THE EDITORS IN THE END WHAT GOES INTO THE PROGRAM IS UP TO THEM. WE SPENT 3 AND A HALF HOURS FILMING OUR PART AND PERHAPS TEN TO FIFTEEN MINS WERE SHOWN BUT A LOT OF THE GOOD CONVERSATION WAS CUT.IN ALL THIS 1 HOUR PROGRAM MUST HAVE TAKEN ABOUT 15 HOURS TO FILM

FILMING TOOK PLACE THE WHITEHART LENTON

ACE CAFE

JACKS HILLS CAFE

BRITTANIA CLUB NOTTINGHAM

ALAN FLETCHERS HOME IN NEWARK

AS YOU SAY TAPPIT RIP VAL AND ALL OUR OTHER OLD FRIENDS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE US AND MAY VAL BE THE LAST TO GO IN THIS WAY.

• 5 years later...