!rulez! I'm going to put a stop to this one and put caz out of her misery, sorry Mick but i just couldn't stop myself...Radio 208..Luxembourg...Interesting web sit below, use the link there's sound bites too, listen... boombox2

Radio Luxembourg link..jock.gif

2005…. The legend is back ! RTL Group is using the DRM technology to re-launch Radio Luxembourg on 7145 kHz. New generation digital radio receivers featuring DRM/DAB/FM/AM will be available by the end of the year from various manufacturers, for a perfect tune in to Radio Luxembourg. RTL Group is actively supporting the digitalradioDR initiative. www.digitalradiodr.com and www.rtlgroup.com/drm

boombox2 Yep it's back and it's digital now... boombox2

lips0 Yep Caz would be too young bless her...Ha the innocence of youth lips0

top1(1).gif

Hey you 2, know you won't believe it but I thought it was too obvious so didnt mention it!! As a whipper snapper I used to have to sit with my sick gran upstairs in the bedroon come lounge room,so spent many hours listening to 208. I remember listening to the DJ's & the music & imagining it was an old ship & I swear I pictured it swaying back & forth in stormy waters!!! OO vivid imagination or what??

Me thinks I am a little confused,must be excited about going on me hols!!

• 1 year later...
Is it Leapy Lee???? LOL Lol

Did you know he got sent down for murder?

;)

yeah late 60s he stabbbed someone can't remember much detail cos I was only a kid then LOL

;)

• 8 years later...