Americana International, Newark

3-13-2012_008-1.jpgOshawa Ont built 1983 Chevrolet Caprice Classic at Americana show Newark Nottm.One of the best cars we built in Plant one.
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ford Mustang,Americana Newark.

Pontiac Firebird TA, Americana Newark Nottm.

Mick2me been down Palm Dessert a few times with my daughter flew South West from Sacramento only 35dollars, great spot if you have asthma that dry air is great unlike Florida that is so damp.Went to S

the norton caferacer very simmilar to our friend johns but i would say looking at that pick not in quite such good nick as johns and its missing its yellw duster that a lot of the guys used to put between the seat and the tank but still a vety nice bike, both john and his best mate also called john both had one and untill this year they both still had them from new john number one recently sold his and it went to someone who wanteted to put it in a glass case inside his house as due to an accident he can no longer ride. but really wanted this bike when jonny 1 decided to sell it, i think now he wishes he had not sold it was told on thursday he had broughtthe new rocket three going to see how he gets on with it and can ride it comfitubly and if not will sell it to another friend who is interested in it we wait to see.

I asked because I was taking a look at a couple of Brough Superiors at the Wollaton Park Industrial Museum this afternoon. After studying the bikes for a while, I got to understanding how easy it would be to love something like this. :ohmy:

And No, watching Fynger's excerpt of 'The Girl on a Motor Cycle' - which he kindly put on yesterday afternoon - has nothing at all to do with it! :cool:

774.jpgA fabulous 1961 Chevy Impala Convertible Americana.We still built the Impala in the Oshawa Plant.