WHO ?

Guest scooterboy

It looks very much like Buster Gritpype Thynn the British doughnut eating champion from the mid sixties who staved off stiff competition from the Dutch and the Swiss to eat a massive 525 doughnuts in a period of only one hour.. the fete of gastronomic extravagance stood for over twentyfive years, only to be beaten by Rudolph Creosote, a Czech cabbage farmer who managed to eat a whopping 600 doughnuts within the hour..

Later attempts by Buster to steal back the crown were to prove unsuccessful and thus he later retired to wapping to breed whippets and piebald mice.

correct??

Don't knoow about Arthur Lowe, he looks more like Arthur Haynes the comedian. But, I don't think it is. Could it be the man who invented the cat's eyes? Do you know, he had a massive house with no curtains at any of the windows, when he was asked why he didn't have any curtains, his reply was 'I am rich enough not to have any', strange man...

A ;)

Looks like Freddie Garrity to me???

Caz! Freddie Garrity :blink: you must be living in dreamland.

Does anyone else here remember his early 70s children's programme called "Little Big Time". It featured a clearly drug-fuelled segement called "Oliver in the Overworld" complete with evil drainpipes.

Cheers,

Bamber

!clapping!

what gave it away caz ? was it the 2 clues ?  :ph34r:

shows who all the oldies are.... !rotfl!

Yeah I am old Scoots!! but it was the eyes that gave it away,full of fun don't ya think? & he wears short shorts!!