From the bottom of my heart & i'm sure from the rest of the Nottstalgians too, I would like to send a bighug to our mate Dennis & his family,we all know why. I can't imagine how you are feeling Den,but i'm sure you know we are all thinking of you & wishing you the very best.

I hope when things are a bit easier we will hear from you again.

Take Care

Cazza

xx :Friends:

Sincerest condolences on your loss Dennis.

John

den we are all thinking of you in this sad time we love you and will endeavour to be there for you as a forum and as friends. Our hearts go out to you and your family at this sad time, we are thinking about you and praying for you, we cannot replace your loss but just be there for you at this time of crisis in your life. I am writing this from the heart on behalf of all of us on here , we feeling your pain right now. If there is anything we can do just say it and we will be there for you Den, WE Love Ya,,,,,,,,,,,,, condolescenses from us all Den, chrissie and the mob

lips0 Thanks everyone for your thoughts. lips0

From the first my wife was diognosed with Cancer it took only three months to kill her. She passed away peacefully on the Monday night at about nine twenty five as i was watching Nevermind the buzzcocks.

She had been in Haywood house on two occasions the first was for a blood transfusion, they gave her four units, the only thing that did was to give her a rosy glow nothing more. The next visit was for her to have fluid drained off, of which they removed over three days nine Litres, she came out on the Wednesday, on the Friday my daughter came over and mummy sat for me which meant i could go and watch the Panthers play. The next day Saturday she started to drift in and out of consciousness also she started to slur her words and on Sunday it was hard to understand what she was saying. On the Monday she never really awoke, by this time she was having a hard time breathing. My son and his wife spent all that day here with me, my daughter came over in the afternoon. They all left at or about nine fifteen that night and by nine twentyfive her body gave in..

I had know Angela for fortytwo years and we had been married for thirty five of them. We have had our ups and downs as all married couples do but we stuck it out, not like some of the couples of today, and it paid off. We have two great kids who have their own little familys now. ...54 is no age..

Why my Angie why not me.

In the beauty of her youth

my wife was bold and full of truth.

Our lives together went on strong

until Cancer, came along.

I watched her wither from

which there is no cure,

my heart cried to see her so demure.

With god as my witness i would have given up my life,

if he had spared the life of my wife.

And when i die and him i see,

I'll ask, Why my Angie ? why not me..

post-25-1134149155_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Eh BIP, so sorry to read about your loss, although I don't actually know you I send my heartfelt sympathy at this very sad time for you. Times like this make you realise what good a site like this can do and how it brings total strangers into, what I believe, one united family. Take care mate, thinking of you and the rest of your family. Regards Brian.