Skegness rock and roll

We used to go to the Skeggy R & R weekender but for various reasons have been off the scene for a good few years. Is it still going. Where is it. Google produces mixed results. What has happened to the Pavillion? Also anyone into 40's events? Thanks

have a few friends into 40s weekenders and 40nin general.

are you talking about the rock and roll weekender at the richmond caravan park a lot of my friends do go to this one plus others around the country i will as clive from red planet rock were you can find info for these events now theres a mag that publishes all these events but carnt think of its name at the moment perhaps micheal booth could tell you but ill get back to you as soon as i can get an answer from clive.

yes mick thats the one was just going to post reply worth googling to see if its of any help clive not got back to me but paul lees did. just asked him were available and how much know its often sold at clives rock and roll night one this friday at plessey social club beeston 7 pounds on door roomates are playing this month. if you can get there plenty of people who can give you info on lots of 40s and 50s gigs.

been told maggies blue swuede shoes available at a lot of the gigs but the festival at trowle have copies at there gigs cost about 2..50 pence

no problem if i get to plessey on friday night ill see if my friends graham and adel are there andask about info on forties events for you they go to a lot so if anyone will know they will.