facebook or Nottstalgia?

Meaning about the forum becomming like facebook or if we prefer facebook to the forum?

The forum is a right mix of conversation topics, one thing we all have in common is that nottingham is or was a part of our lives, Quite a close knit group of mates on this forum (How i see you all anyways, now you feel loved dont you) & its nice to talk about other subjects that people are interested in etc. But it all boils down to nottingham talk & nostalgia. Which is still spoken about quite abit, but now, theres not much going on in nottingham to talk about.. Iv been looking!

As for facebook, i hate the bloody thing.

For some reason not all of what I typed is showing on the topic I started,Is this facebook or Nottstalgia

There seems to be a lack of input recently.

Aye, but nothing really happening in nottingham recently, unless we all fancy talking about murders or crime? Im sure we can all think of something or other to start a thread on if we put our minds to it!

Facebook really 'grinds my gears' recently. This forum certainly is nothing like Facebook, I go on here MORE than Facebook, and iv met everyone on my fb friends list & none of you lot, Dya think that says something?

I was going to ask who/what this Facebook thing was that was with the list of online users...

We have a group on FB to keep members notified if something goes wrong with the site, plus anytime anyone posts Nottstalgia and it's URL on FB, an FB bot comes along and checks the site out.