Where Did You Find Out About Us?

Where Did You Find out About Us?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with the boss, might keep us in our places where we belong! !inthebin!

• 2 years later...

Before someone asks why this old topic keeps reappearing as a new, when the last post is over 2 years old.

Voting in a Poll bumps the topic back to the top.

ashley toad me about ya had a look liked the look of ya and the rests history , and now i am always telling other people about ya even took my lap top down white hart last thurse day used there wi fi to show shome people the site and do a bit of premotion for the site so you might end up withe a few more old rockers on ste soon

Thanks Babs.

I spoke to someone last week that told me she heard about us from a friend who read our site, but was not apparently a member?

Our stats tell us how many individuals and organisations read the posts here, but never join, purely research.

Peaks around 250 page views per hour at busy times.

I think I typed Nottingham nostalgia or similar. Found the site, couldn't get access so I gave up and went away tried again some months later and eventually got a foot in the door.