I've been browsing this site this morning - I've been on before, and thought I should become a member. I was born and raised in Sherwood in the late 40's early 50's and the moved to Bulwell inthe early 60's. I now live in Aspley and we have lived here for about 18 years. Looking forward to reading other members memories and adding a few of my own - also going to look for some photos to include if I can!

Rocketsoo, nice to see you have taken the plunge and dropped in officially. Like you I was a lurker for a few yeas until redundancy and retirement gave me the opportunity to get stuck in!

Look forward to hearing your memories and looking at any snaps.

wellcome from me too rocketsoo nice to have another lady member even up the odds a little i too look forward to new members posts to dont mind fynger hes a lovely guy really as is his wife martine a lovely lady. but then everyone who i have met at the meet ups in the last couple of years is and please come along to one of our meet ups if you want you dont have to come on your own bring a friend or a partner they are made welcome too.