For many years now I have been intending to move the see-saw frame into a new spot. It had become overgrown and unusable. I went outside to see the railway workers who were installing new barriers at the level crossing. With their co-operation and their digger the see-saw is now uprooted and awaiting it's new location:

In situ, all plants removed and awaiting the digger:

IMG_7942.JPG?gl=GB

Removed:

IMG_7944.JPG?gl=GB

Ready for putting the shrubs back:

IMG_7945.JPG?gl=GB

Well done Compo. That's the beauty of living in more remote locations. Folk look out for each other and help out if they can. thumbsup

I inow have to decide where to put it and then start digging again. The railway men have finished their work and gone away with their digger.

Compo, so when you've got your see-saw re-assembled will you be spending much time going up n down singing 'See-saw Marjorie Door'? Can you post a video? ;-)

My neighbour has a digger, he will let you borrow it for free, all you have to do is drive it home, and return it with a full tank of diesel.

Great. I shall get the diesel from Venezuela to make it worthwhile :)

• Upvote 1

Compo, so when you've got your see-saw re-assembled will you be spending much time going up n down singing 'See-saw Marjorie Door'? Can you post a video? ;-)

For you Lizzie - anything!

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It is now concreted into place and will be fully restored as soon as the concrete cures.

Have to admit that I'm pleased the Elf and Safety tw*ts can't get at me over this one. It's mine, on my land and not for public use - so they can all feck off and be sad tw*ts elsewhere!

:jumping:

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...