West Coast Self Catering holiday accomodation

Hello Again

We have decided to go to the West coast in October for a break,and we are hoping to get some where around Lytham or Lytham St Anne's,We have chosen this coast as it is not hilly as we want to take our cycles,and we can go from Lytham to Blackpool and on to Fleetwood.Just about as far as we can manage.Can any one recommend a caravan site or ground floor self catering accommodation (because of cycle storage) We don't seem to be able to find any where.Any suggestions will be appreciated . :tanning:

Carni , Just had a quick look on Tripadvisor and there's this cottage available at Lytham that says it has bike storage and says it's "from £39" . It has 4 good reviews too .

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g190773-d3612870-Lytham_Holiday_Cottage-Lytham_St_Anne_s_Lancashire_England.html

DavidW, Thankyou for the tips,we will check the cottage out first thing tomorrow,it sounds very nice.

Darkazana we did try googling camp sites but we had no luck,will try again tomorrow

Paulus,good idea, i can earn some spends as well,i wonder if they pay well.LOL

#6 Mick2me

Thankyou for Glan Gwana info,It looks really nice,but a little to far down for us this time.I should have said that we have friends all staying in Lytham St Annes,for a ballroom dancing weekend at Blackpool Tower,and we want to incorporate this with a weeks break ,but if its ok i will keep the address for another time.

carni and Paulus, your babysitting comments (#4/5) reminded me of this: With some misgivings, we left a young babysitter in charge of our three energetic youngsters.
When we returned a few hours later, she was sitting alone watching TV.
I went to check on the children and found them in our narrow hallway. By bracing their arms and legs against the walls, two of them had climbed up to the ceiling.
"The babysitter taught us how," they said gleefully.
The sitter joined me, her face a deep red. "Since they had me climbing the walls, I figured they might as well be too," she stammered.
We kept the same girl for the next two years.

When we lived at Hardys Drive, Gedling, in the 50s ;the toilet was across the shared back yard and round a corner,in a short alley, i spent many times stuck up the top of the walls doing the same thing and crying for my mam to rescue me.