The Top Table

Thank you one and all.

Still feel a bit guilty however because Word and Song Association posts really do not add anything of value to Nottstalgia.

The people who contribute articles, photos and memories of Nottingham as we remembered it are the people who deserve every accolade - they have made and continue to make what Nottstalgia is today and their input will be invaluable for many years to come.

Thankyou to all of my Cyber Pals. I quote Trevors words because he is spot on. Any way please bring all congratulatory gifts to the Meetup. I will be the one wearing the "Sparkly Crown".

• Upvote 2

If you going to show off 'connie' i'm not coming... :biggrin: ...............we all know you are a Queen,no need for 'sparkly crown' me duck.

• Upvote 1

Nice one 'connie',but theres no stopping 'basfordred' as he hurtles after 'Mick',..........i'd love to see Michael kick on again !

Have you noticed how Michael seems to have stopped posting after he reached 10,000 posts? Hope that is just a coincidence, his was always the voice of calm and reason when it got stormy at sea.

• Upvote 2

By the way benjamin, I'm not purposely hurtling after Mick, it's just that I love being on here enjoying myself. Plus the fact that I've met some fantastic folk on here. Some true friends!

• Upvote 1

No offence taken matey. It's amazing when one is locked in competition on the word games. Time just flies.

I've found myself mentally exhausted at one in the morning, still posting.