• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This site can sometimes be a bit snooty education is a good thing but if you have it /it dosent make you perfect and it seems to me that some people only have input when they feel superior bearing in

Paul. I'm convinced. It's just that I've seen so many false research posts by market researchers over the years. They rarely answer any question that is set to them whereas you have answered them all

Do you not think it's rather rude to discuss Paul in the 3rd person and impugn his work and motives in this way? What exactly qualifies you to judge his methodology and the the aims of his research? H

what must his chap think of us now, right from the start the guy identified himself and his uni course which as I did was easily verified to ask assistance pertaining to his uni coursework, what must they think of us now. I thought one of the ideas for this site was to share thoughts and information with other nttingham people be it for genuine research or just out of curiosity. Then tthis chap asks for assistance with his course and boom he gets both barrels. Certain members are understanably sceptical but what i cant understand is why the agro, if you dont want to participate then dont.

im not sure how many members took the survey but my guess from comments made there are less than 10 athough there are 51 posts discussing whether or not they should take part in the survey in the first place.

My brain hurts

• Upvote 2

Look why look at things negativly hindsight is a great thing if some one knocks on my door asking questionns i check them out or tell um to sling their hook we should not volunteer information just because they say they have a phd or anything else iwas not rude to anyone isnt that what education is to question is to learn .

There wasn't any agro mate. I was sceptical and asked a few straight questions. He gave a few straight answers and cleared things up.

The agro came from others butting in.

Do you have a problem with straight questions?

He doesn't.

If it seems as though i had singled you out then I apologise but ive read my post again twice and i cant for the life of me see where. All i was saying was that the poor chap must have thought "with all this scepticsm re my intentions was it really worth botthering asking members to assist with my studies" he and other students might think twice next time before bothering with nottstalgia, which i find quite sad. At no point was i criticising anyone. I apologise if i have offended anyone

• Upvote 1

Fynger, your name hadn't been brought up. You posted hmmmmmm which was a bit ambiguous as to what you meant so Mr Charlesworth questioned it, that's all.

Admin just read through i cant understand why people with very little in put but plenty of opinion sit on the side lines sniping and questioning. These so called educated people who patronisingly beleive that a well educated young man who conducted himself with confidence and understaning of questions being asked of him need to be protected by them There are some things you dont do particularly if you are supposed to be polite and a gentleman and that is question another mans childrens achievments just to win a tit for tat argument and that is why i bought up snooty at least the man asking the questions held himself together and rightly did not rise to that rude pompous man who spouts fairness doesent have a clue.