Melissa,

You never know, one spin on those fabulous bikes and your life could be changed forever, You will have to buy some Leathers and Boots and learn how to bank over on the bends. Be a biker Gal. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

melissa once a biker always a bicker you will love it or hate it as every one knows love my bikes always have bit i would hate ridding on the modern sports bikes as a pillion most pillion riders look terrified perch up high above the rider and look so uncumfy on those little tiny seats over the rear mudguard but if i could id be up and over an old classic seat anytime as long as i knew the rider well a lot of the guys i rode withe in the 60s were great but there were one or two i hated ridding with and would not go on the back of if i could help it.

• Upvote 1

and yes if your comfy with the rider its a great adrenalin rush but can also be a bit scarry sometimes you could never get the same thrills from a fairground ride

• Upvote 1

I absolutely love Matlock Bath! Probably one of my favourite places. Love to see all the bikes. Always tempted to ask to have a quick spin on one haha.

Wiat till I get my 1970s Honda 750 four (one day) - I'll vist Notts and give you a spin! But be warned - I am a complete nutcase when I get on a motorbike, despite my age :)

• Upvote 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Just 24 more!!