Forest v Blackburn

FFS we're still in Oct for Gods sake !

Nottingham Forest started off well and went in at half time 1-0 up thanks to a goal from Fryatt. However, three second half goals in eleven minutes ensured the three points for Blackburn. It was a disappointing result for Forest but they were fortunate that other results in the Championship went in their favour. The main one, of course, was Derby County losing. Despite todays result Forest are only four points off the top and, like basfordred states, we are only in October and there's a long way to go.

To Smiffy49 and Commo, I'll just say this: Wait untill Forest get their key players back from injury and then just watch the REDS go.

Below is the match report.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-1-Blackburn-3-match-report/story-23508676-detail/story.html

• Upvote 3

Which is exactly what I mean Michael, and how a YoYo usually performs....... (unless it's me operating it that is!)

Smiffy

• Upvote 1

That's the spirit, we'll ride out this blip. Notts fans, enjoy your lofty position while it lasts. LOL

Ok, as long as Forest are on top. Crikey, I've upset folk already, sorry.

• Upvote 2

Andy, someone on here is slowly trying to convert me, but I'm not giving in......... Yet !

If you don't give in me and Michael ,we will persuade the in-lyaws to like you and visit 4 times a day and stay over at yours 5 nights a week now for the last time,you do like county don't you.

No.no, no, no, somebody please rescue me from this terrible ordeal.

Come on you Super Redssssssssssssssssssss !

• Upvote 1