Stables on Woodborough Road ?

About '70-'73 I had a school pal who lived on what is now Thrya grove ( was it always so?) Anyway it was a dead end little road,opposite his house was a line of tack rooms and stables- great to explore. Anyone in NS land know anything about them- similarly across on Wood borough rd. (left side,looking towards say Ransom rd.) There were big blue gates which hid stables and outbuildings.. any sleuths out there?..ta Ian.

• 5 months later...

Beechwood is/was next door, to the right of the picture. Currently a sea of mud as the footings go down for yet another load of four/five bed executive homes.

I believe that the stables are used as offices for a building firm - or is that a bit further down the hill?

When I posted this originally, I think I meant another set of gates further up on the same side,Woodborough rd. Levels out at this stage,a cul de sac was opposite and a Datsun garage about 100 yards up on the opposite side.