My son has posted a photo on FB of the refurbished Emmett water clock, looks very good Pete (the engineer).

Cant figure out hoe to copy pic to post here though.

Maybe one of you guys has a copy ?

I think the adjective shoe-horned is the most appropriate for the clock's new location.

A quite cheapskate setting for an installation that was intended to be viewed and enjoyed from above as much as from below.

I saw the clock today and must say it looks splendid with the natural light shining on it and butterflies but agree with bamber, a shame we can't see it from above...

SWMBO made a special journey into town yesterday after I told her about it, she was over joyed at the result. It brought back many memories for her of sitting there with our son when he was just a toddler.

Engineer you have done Nottingham folk a great service, now many more generations can enjoy the spectacle. THANK YOU!!

• Upvote 1

#6. Engineer you have done Nottingham folk a great service, now many more generations can enjoy the spectacle. THANK YOU!!

Steady on, you'll wind him up. lol

• Upvote 3