• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"take some of my time up" you say.....good god man I just don't believe it...get out and about in stead of sitting in front of your computer....what the hell are you playing at...you must be one hell

Im really getting sick of you flat cap.. a 22 year old waster !...thats what I say ! is that what you say is it well let me tell you some thing old man. I think that old people suck and in fact they d

Posted Images

After living in the country now for many years, you can keep your cities. I lived in Sacramento for a few years, noise, drove me crazy, pollution?? worse than living in a pub full of smokers. Naahhh peace and quiet, occasionally spoiled by the odd cow mewing, or a distant tractor mowing, there the noises I like these days!

Ditto Ayup sounds like my back yard,those damn birds will they ever stop waking me up with their whistling

post-44-1147777536_thumb.png

Robin, when I say I live in the country, I mean COUNTRY, not in a town surrounded by a couple of little farms.

My nearest two is Alton, ten miles to the west of me, pop around 700 peeps. Biggest city in the county where I live is Thayer, around 2200 peeps, some 35 miles south west of me. Population of the whole county, which is about the size of Nottinghamshire, is less than 8000 peeps!

The nearest "big" city to me is West Plains, some 60 miles away, and it's still a fraction of the size of Nottingham.

Traffic??? Whats that?? I can drive Hwy 160 and see nowt until I get to Alton, turn south and maybe drive 20 miles before I see another vehicle!

Like I say, I live in the country!

IF, and God forbid it ever happens, our house catches fire, by the time the fire department got here, the house would be just charred remains, takes nearly 20 minutes to get here from Alton on the windy road.

Police??? 3 sheriffs Deputies patrol this county, I wouldn't expect them here in less than half an hour if anything should happen!

TV Stations??? I have the choice of three terrrestrial, Jonesboro in Arkansas, and two from Springfield, forget any others, they are just out of range!

Radio Stations?? One local, and about three from West Plains, rest are out of range!

Now Robin, if you'd said you live in the highlands of Scotland, I'd see you lived in the country.

You live in what we used to term semi-rural, 10 minutes here or there and your into the next village/town !rotfl!

Guest Lentonlad
god i cant do anything right... I was just saying that notts is not all traffic, polution, and inner city sh1t. Im sorry again im starting to get sick of all the crap im just trying to get involved madashell

oooohhh steady now,Robin.This is how Flat Cap started.Are you his apprentice?Thats warrI say. slywink

Robin, I think you need a nice massage or something, you get wound up too easily. I don't think he was putting you down, it's just a difference of opinion. It's all relative actually, looking at those pictures I too would call it living in the country, but to someone as far out of town as he is, it is not. So settle down now, let's all be friends! :Friends:

Did what I said upset you? I wasn't trying to...settle down love! You're very sensitive, let's just have a nice chat. Did you check out that website I suggested? My member name on it is Cruisequeen3, I'm actually pretty good at that game I mentioned! smile2

sorry cali im not mad at you, its just i went and got the photos for this site and all i get is s**t i am a nice person and it make me wonder if its all worth it.. this will be my last post i wish you all well with the meet and hope you all have a good time. i need to find a forum more my own age see ya cali x hellothere

Robin

Well Robin, I'm sorry to see you go. I really wish other peoples remarks didn't upset you so. You are still welcome to join us at the meet-up, the people at the last one were very likable. If you don't like the people there, you can always leave early. It's really a shame to see someone turned off of the forum. Lately there has been a lot of bitterness going on. Don't be afraid to pop me a line to say hello, I wish you well!! smile2

Grow up Robin and stop "shouting". If you'd ever worked in a factory, you'd get worse, if you'd been old enough to have gone underground, I can assure you, you'd have got worse ;)

Ask Mick what he went through as an apprentice! Testicles greased, tied up, fastened between two vices with his overall sleeves and left there. List goes on and on.

Even as an adult tradesmen we had our moments ;)

A young bloke when I worked at J. Jones on Daleside Road was tied up, hoisted up on an electric hoist and left there!!

Ask Mick what he went through as an apprentice! Testicles greased,

"Greased up Testicles" you say?

I remember as an apprentice working maintaining freezers at the mortuary of

the Co-op undertakers.

Just to make sure "the light goes out when we shut the door", I had to be pushed in on a steel shelf. The light of course went out, but the door did not reopen again. Luckily I was not on my own :blink:

That sounds like a fun job!! You couldn't pay me enough to lay down on one of those steel shelves...ooohhh, creapy!!!! !faint!

boombox2 Calm down Calm down!!

Robin ! who is the young lady in the pic? is she your girl friend and where are the birds you mentioned ? thumbsup

!rulez! I just don't understand your lot, here we have a young man trying his best to fit in with this forum and you Flat cap are slagging him off at every opportunity WHY?

Is your life so sad that you find it necessary to bring everybody down to your level.

Drop me an PM flat Cap telling me were you live mate because i'm coming around to have a word. That's what i say!

BESTWOOD somewhere ain't it?

Make sure you have taken the boarding away from you windows mate because you will want to see me coming......................Black Ice Picasso...BiP....Den...... madashell

"telling me were you live mate because i'm coming around to have a word" ...you say.....well let me tell you pal...when I was in the Marines I boxed for the Royal Navy, I'd punch your teeth that far down your throat youd be eating out your **** !.....keep out of discussions that don't involve you...thats what I say !

Plus I'am reporting you to the guy who runs this forum....thats right threaten an OAP.....shouting "OHHHH...that nasty Flat Cap said somthing I don't agree with, I'am going to hit him"...typical Nottingham scum attitude thats what I say !!!

Is anyone else sick of this Flat Cap fellow? It seems he's just trying to run off all of our members. He's attacked Robin (who he succeeded in running off), Caz, Bip, Ayupmeducks, Pemberton, myself...the list goes on. There has been a lot of bitterness on the site of late, and I believe it stems from him. There has been very little pleasant talk lately and when there is, he feels obliged to ruin it by adding his negativity. It was funny for a while, but that time has passed. THAT'S WHAT I SAY!