Are there any active bikers on this forum? I still ride my ZZR1400 Kawasaki and enjoy Matlock Bath rideouts on dry days. I also own a 1990 ZZR1100 which has just had a full restore and can’t wait to ride again after being garaged 12 years.

I would like to post photos but finding this format difficult, any help appreciated. 

• Like 1

Hiya 2 I also have a ZZR1400 that I try to get out on sunny day's. When I got back into biking 25yrs ago I had the zzr1100 then bought a new zzr1200 and went onto the 1400. Usually to Assen for the moto gp then down to nurburgring for a few laps and then home. Hoping to fit a track day or two in this year. Should be a cinch as I'm only 10 min's from donnington.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Active? No, I still have three bikes but the last time I took the CBR out I rode like a nancy!

• Like 2

Must admit, it takes a few ride's to get back into it after a spell out of the saddle so to speak.

59 minutes ago, 2easyco said:

I would like to post photos but finding this format difficult, any help appreciated.

Save your photo as a JPG. Upload it to a photo site on the web.  I currently use Flickr.  Open the photo on the website and right click on the image. Click "copy image address". Go to your Nottstalgia post reply box and click "Insert other media" (bottom right of box). click "Insert image from URL" put your cursor in the bar marked "URL" and click.  You url will appear in the slot.  Then click "Insert into post". Hey Presto! image appears in your reply box ready to click "Submit Reply".

Give ti a try and see how you get on.  It is easier than it sounds when written down :)

• Like 1