Shes busy on weekends Robin she doesn't log on,she will be here on Monday cool2

HERE I AM!!!! Nice to see I was missed :Kiss: I've been gone since Wednesday, off to Vegas for a golf tourney that Dan was in! Just got back today. I got to ride around the courses Friday and Saturday taking pictures of the course and golfers. Saturday I was one of the officials that sits at a hole to witness if anyone got a hole in one. It was worth $10,000 if they did, but no one was so lucky. I got a good tan in the mean time!! !tanning!

Yes we flew, it's about an hour and a quarter from Sacramento. We were actually in Mesquite, which is about that same amount of time driving from Vegas headed east. My sister and I will be driving to Vegas from Palm Desert early next month for her bachelorette party, not looking forward to the driving portion of that outing!! thumbsdown

When you cross Hwy. 111, Monterey becomes Hwy. 74, we lived about a mile up in The Summit. I'd love to go back there to live!

Small world!

I like the small mall that had an ice scating rink. Great foe a town in the Desert.

And the road Names Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra

Named after stars that lived in the area. Frank Sinatra actually lived on Frank Sinatra Dr., while Bob Hope lived up on a hill in Palm Springs (his house was shaped like a giant tortoise!) B)

Strange that isn't it how some people look English,Spanish,Irish,but even though I know Bob Hope was born in London he looked American don't you think?

Caz Posted: Jun 21 2006, 08:29 AM  

Strange that isn't it how some people look English,Spanish,Irish,but even though I know Bob Hope was born in London he looked American don't you think? 

YES...........................

You know IMO if you like a place that much why o why don't you go and live their. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how wonderful these places are, my experiance and i have traveled the world been to more places than most on here also I've Been to france that many times it's boring now even to talk about.

Now can we move on!?

Another shitty day in paradise.....I'm Having...

You know IMO if you like a place that much why o why don't you go and live their. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how wonderful these places are, my experiance and i have traveled the world been to more places than most on here also I've Been to france that many time it's boring now even to talk about.

Now can we move on!?

Bloody 'ot 'ere! Nuvver day of 90F plus smile2smile2

You know IMO if you like a place that much why o why don't you go and live their. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how wonderful these places are, my experiance and i have traveled the world been to more places than most on here also I've Been to france that many time it's boring now even to talk about.

Now can we move on!?

Just a point Den, visiting a place and living in the same place are two different things. You only get a view of the "surface sheen" visiting. When you live in a place for a time, you see it's other sides, your in no hurry to see everything either like a tourist does.

I saw many books on Wollongong and saw a movie presented by the Australian High Commisssion many years ago, nothing like the real thing though!

I spent a few days around Adalaide in South Oz while holidaying one Xmas, I personally found the place boring!! But I suppose if I'd moved there I'd have seen another side to the city.

Ayupmeducks Posted: Jun 21 2006, 11:33 AM 

Super Nottstalgian

Group: Members

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (Black ice Picasso @ Jun 21 2006, 10:30 AM)

Now can we move on!?

Bloody 'ot 'ere! Nuvver day of 90F plus 

Old habbits die hard hey! ayup..................QUOTING....?

Regarding your weather mate you can keep those temps give me what we are having at the moment a steady 15c and windy with it..

Ayupmeducks Posted: Jun 21 2006, 11:38 AM 

Just a point Den, visiting a place and living in the same place are two different things. You only get a view of the "surface sheen" visiting. When you live in a place for a time, you see it's other sides, your in no hurry to see everything either like a tourist does.

:Friends: Just my point ayup....in fact you could say the same about a woman! what do you say ayup?...but when it comes to me you only get what you see which isn't much......thought i would point that out before one of the ladies does....

flyswat

:Kiss: If the cap fits Caz.......NO silly girl i wasn't! I think i know what the girls are like on here even thou i haven't met any of them yet.....

Ps.. note to myself...take head protection when i meet Elaine and Caz for the first time... kickme:Kiss: