Must be an in joke Rad......Is a Brazilian a type of hair cut but not on your head nod nod wink wink? just a thought, silly me..

Nads No Heat Hair Remover Wax

... NADS """"""""""""" What is Nads? """""""""""""""""""""" ITS Australia's #1 Selling hair removal gel Creator : Sue Ismel. Nads is a no heat hair removal gel, that washes away with water. It is ready and easy to use straight from its tub. Nads is 100% natural, safe to use, And ... Read review

Sad arn't I ?

post-34-1152887121_thumb.jpg

What's an Australian ?

Same as a Brit but with a sense of humour !rotfl!

You were a bit slow there Den, a man with your social life should have got that straight away,maybe the girls you go out with have moustaches...............well it's only a rumour Den !secret!

I don't use Nads, last time I tried something like that I couldn't get my jeans off for a week thumbsdown

!rulez! Are you casting aspersions on my sexuallity meduck....lets hope i've spelt all those long words corectly...... :Vampire:

What social life Caz? I'm out every night I just don't find the time.... vampire2

So you wouldn't recomend that i used it to remove the hairs from under me arms......that must have been tough Caz not being able to remove your jeans for a week, so how did you solve the problem?........I bet you wish you never mentioned it now?.....Wax stripper maybe???????visit to the local sheep dip? pieinface

Nothing a Bic razor can't sort out Den. Mind you I don't do it if I've had a V & T....nasty very nasty. :sorry:

:Vampire: Could you PM me Caz with all the details of how a Bic razor helped you remove a pair of jeans which were seemingly stuck to the P0bic folicals of your Cr0tch......I promise I won't mention your method to any other forum members....and where does a V&T come in on all of this, also is the live in partner aware of this stressful episode in your life and who did you see for counciling....oh and another thing have Bolliwood offered you a part in the remake?..... bored

Spelling mistake...........Boliwood or Bollywood, 'who cares.....!

My jeans were stuck to my legs fool..................... !laughing!

And what do you know about my Bollywood aspirations???

:Kiss: You know that's the nicest thing you have said to me for a long time [you fool]....no wander i'm going back into rehab... :tease: