I don't know about you but I always get out of the same side of the bed and rarely in a patronising frame of mind.  It could be argued that permitting yourself to be portrayed on tabloid front pages most days of the week, dressed in sequins and grinning at the press photographers might encourage those perverted individuals who are so minded to develop unhealthy obsessions such as stalking.  The oxygen of publicity has much to answer for. Many there are who seem to revel in it until it turns on them as it invariably does.

• Like 4

Today must be one of those rare occasions then, and to imply anyone brings such things on themselves is an astonishing thing to say. She has blonde hair, wears sequins and smiles a lot so obviously she's vacuous and fair game for any judgemental critic. But  lets not be jealous of her success - she's only a bimbo after all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
On 10/1/2022 at 1:53 PM, Cliff Ton said:

And I don't understand why the tabloids pounced with such ferocity

....to which the answer is..

On 10/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, RadFordee said:

It sells newspapers!

23 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

It could be argued that permitting yourself to be portrayed on tabloid front pages most days of the week, dressed in sequins and grinning at the press photographers

Rather a lot of assumptions there Jill.  The major one being that due to the honest and upright efforts of the 'papperazzi', the Gutter Press rarely needs, or seeks the cooperation or permission of their victims.