Guess what,bet you can't guess ? It's RAINING!!!!!!!!!................. quite heavily at the moment & as far as I know it wasn't even fore cast,funny thing is the temp has dropped dramatically & it feels quite fresh,mmmmm what a lovely birthday present B)

Was it off with the cloths for a early bath/shower.

Now that would have been a sight to see..

Well it is your birthing day and when naked you are in your birthday suit. :Kiss:

Bip. :ph34r:

Guess what,bet you can't guess ?  It's RAINING!!!!!!!!!................. quite heavily at the moment & as far as I know it wasn't even fore cast,funny thing is the temp has dropped dramatically & it feels quite fresh,mmmmm what a lovely birthday present B)

Where's you Caz ?

I just got my brolly wet for the first time in what feels like years. Mind you Oz is in the middle of a major drought.

Hugs Alison

Sounds an idyllic place to live Sidney?

Hasn’t rained for god know how long, water you cannot drink or take a bath in, so therefore have to buy bottles of the stuff and grass burnt to hell….sounds my kind of town, I bet the amber nectar is still flowing?

If you want water come back to blighty we have more than our share, in fact I’m watching the stuff cascade over my next door neighbours guttering, looks a lot like Victoria falls from where I’m sitting. !tanning!

Bip. :ph34r:

You'd love Sydney Den, it's like a sauna in the summer months, hot and sweaty. But come winter it's great! Mind you, Darling harbour would be your favourite spot, brew pubs by the dozen!