Open Day At The Crem!

An Open Day at Wilford Hill Crematorium is held annually which gives members of the public the opportunity to look behind the scenes of a modern crematorium. The main purpose of the open day is to dispel some of the fears, myths and concerns associated with the cremation process. Staff will be available on the day to provide a guided tour of the crematorium and to answer any questions.

See OPEN DAY

Actually I have visited a Crematorium as part of my job. I found this very interesting. :D

Though on my visits to LA. I spend time visiting the local 'Bone Yards' :(

Is this sad or what?

B) Nice one Mick, just what you need before crimbo a tour around a Crematorium B) just the tonic to take your mind off the preasures of crimbo, NICE. B)

post-11-1103504314_thumb.gif

I think that would be a really great thing to do. As a child I always wanted to be an Archeoligist so may as well start somewhere I suppose :blink:

I've associated with a few stiffs in my time too [come to think of it I was married to one] :o

admin Posted on Dec 20 2004, 05:05 PM

THe Boneyard is Better than the Mortuary! :lol:   

:rolleyes: What's ya looking fa Mick :rolleyes:

B) Someone give me a PM in the new year i must not forget to get myself a ticket for that tour. :D Ya right :lol:

post-11-1103569993_thumb.png

admin Posted on Dec 20 2004, 05:05 PM

THe Boneyard is Better than the Mortuary! :lol:   

:rolleyes: What's ya looking fa Mick :rolleyes:

B) Someone give me a PM in the new year i must not forget to get myself a ticket for that tour. :D Ya right :lol:

Does that mean you won't go with me then :( I think it would be very interesting [but I don't get out much] :wacko:

An Open Day at Wilford Hill Crematorium is held annually which gives members of the public the opportunity to look behind the scenes of a modern crematorium. The main purpose of the open day is to dispel some of the fears, myths and concerns associated with the cremation process. Staff will be available on the day to provide a guided tour of the crematorium and to answer any questions.

See OPEN DAY

Actually I have visited a Crematorium as part of my job. I found this very interesting. :D

Though on my visits to LA. I spend time visiting the local 'Bone Yards' :(

Is this sad or what?

Hi Mick,

My Anti Virus checker wouldnt let me open one of the options on that site says something about suspicious mail?

Caz

Caz Posted on Dec 21 2004, 11:32 AM

Does that mean you won't go with me then  I think it would be very interesting [but I don't get out much] 

:D Anything for you Caz you know that. :wub:

:D What you doing week on Wednesday Caz ? Sorry just remembered new years eve, taking SWMBO for a Chinese up Mansfield road.:D

post-11-1103656582_thumb.png

Not sure what you mean about the Virus Caz ?

I have arranged for Visits to the mortuary before, but it's very difficult

to get even qualified people in. :o

Not sure what you mean about the Virus Caz ?

I have arranged for Visits to the mortuary before, but it's very difficult

to get even qualified people in. :o

S...ok Mick Black Ice fixed it. :)

mick2me  Posted: Dec 21 2004, 09:19 PM 

:D I have arranged for Visits to the mortuary before, but it's very difficult

to get even qualified people in.  :( 

:ph34r: I thought they took everyBODY their... if you need to be qualified that's me left outside in the corridor then...LOL :blink: Yes mum i'm feeling fine now. :blink:

post-11-1103765355_thumb.gif

• 3 weeks later...
ilkolad Posted on Dec 24 2004, 07:37 PM

wonder if they'll be offering apperitifs and roast chicken ?..

could be a good day out if so !  

:ph34r: Don't forget the cheap aussi plonk :D

post-11-1105554931_thumb.jpg

Excuse me duck, but there's nothing cheap about our plonk if you dont mind :lol:

post-11-1105611920_thumb.gif

• 13 years later...