What would be your first meal after being released

piggy and i sheared fish chipps mussy peas from andys chippy stapleford on way home from mfn tonight and very nice it was too ashe walks in now they ask if he wants fish if he says yes they put it in while he is waiting they only normily do small baskets of chips at a time so they have less to throw away if they get a lull. tonight it was mad about 30 cubs in front of usgetting chips at the end of the nightbut they were all well behaved even if a little noisy

Homemade steak and kidney pudding (steamed) with real chips (not frozen rubbish) gravy peas and crusty bread and real butter.

Tesco's strawberry trifle for afters.

FULL English breakfast for me please - yes I will take sausage AND bacon - and don't forget the fried black pudding!

• Upvote 1

Chinese food! crispy duck + pancakes, special fried rice and Cantonese style sweet and sour king prawn with extra sweet and sour sauce to pour all over the rice! yummm!

Ham , egg and chips for me , with a crispy side salad . Nectar of the Gods !

Last night I had home-made mushy peas, fresh cod in home-made beer batter (home brewed beer) and chips cooked in dripping; with home-made bread and real butter (As me mam used ter say..."Best butter") and a pot of Twinings English breakfast leaf tea. Yummy, scrummy.