In another thread...

Any way that you want me.................. The Troggs. (awesome group live)

I saw them live at the Palais in 1968, Fantastic group live.

'WILD THING'

Are they still going?

Shame he wastes his money into crop circle research

No offence Reg

Among the fields of Barley, Just up from the seven seas of rye

Sorry just being corny

They do a lot of gigs in Germany and Austria, they also performed at the concert hall a few years ago, they are doing a UK tour with the Animals and Spencer Davis in November which may include Notts, They normally do 60s weekends at Brean Sands but I cant see them listed for this year with 'yesterdayoncemore'...

http://www.yesterdayoncemore.co.uk/sixties/60s.php

Their website...

http://www.my-generation.org.uk/Troggs/

Yes they are Mick, one of my favourite groups, I see them quite often at the 60s weekends I often go to, Reg Presley often says 'we started a tour in 1966 and its still going'

Legends.

I have seen the troggs twice,once at the 60s weekend at richmond holiday centre at skeg where we have been going for the last 9 years! And they were on at the americana show at winthorpe showground near newark 2 years ago. What 60s weekend do you go to mick?

I have seen the troggs twice,once at the 60s weekend at richmond holiday centre at skeg where we have been going for the last 9 years! And they were on at the americana show at winthorpe showground near newark 2 years ago. What 60s weekend do you go to mick?

I normally go on the 'yesterdayoncemore' weekends depending where the venue is but its either Brean Sands or Butlins Skeggy.

I remember we once waited five hours to see the Troggs at Caister, they were due on stage at 9pm and turned up at 2am, Reg was very nasty that night when he explained that they were stuck in traffic after an accident...he doesnt hold back that lad...

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a bit off topic, but I'll tell you anyway, we had a dog many years ago called Reggie, named after Reg Presley, not our idea, but that of the previous owner, good dog he was, lived to a ripe old age, Labrador / Greyhound cross, the coalman hated him, he used to rattle the back gate and shout " Is that bloody dog locked up ! " funnily enough he was the only person that Reggie hated, he loved the dustbin men and used to go on the round with 'em :crazy: