Happy Birthday Craig

Doubtless you'll be on the road somewhere spinning a few platters at the moment but...

MANY HAPPY RETURNS CRAIG!

Keep the Faith

Stu

I had to read this twice before I cottoned on......thought for one moment Craig you were a Greek waiter at a wedding function.

Anyroadup all the best……………………………x

Bip.

I had to read this twice before I cottoned on......thought for one moment Craig you were a Greek waiter at a wedding function.

Anyroadup all the best……………………………x

Bip.

And again - time for those tablets.

Hi Craig

Sorry its late but hope you had a good Birthday not to much brandy or is it wine now.

Val

Ha ha ha! Its both now1

Thanks all for the greetings. To be honest, it didnt turn out as I would have liked, my daughter has just moved back in until she goes back to uni in London, and she offered to take me for a birthday nosh, and, rather than go on Saturday, I suggested we go Sunday.

All was well until I passed on the comment my son had made re the choice of restaurant.

He knows im a curryholic, and questioned how come we were going to an Italian/American one, and asked whose choice it actually was, adding that he had been to the Ital/yank one, and didnt really enjoy it.

I mentioned his thoughts to my daughter, who then withdrew the offer after a few heated words, and despite saying I just wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed the meal, it didnt happen.

offsprings eh..................... Anyway, thanks again for the greetings

Women and their hormones!

Luckily I can regulate mine…..I think it’s the pink one.

Bip.