Happy Birthday Denshaw

Nice one den we will have to celibrate the fact next time we are in the Poacher.

Bip.

Thats not a bad idea Den, will you be in the Poacher on Saturday? We can celebrate me being 29. (and 288 months)

Still a young'un then!

Happy b'day!

Happy Birthday Den(Shaw)

would be nice to celebrate in the Poacher on Saturday, however, we are previously booked into a meal with some neighbours who are also celebrating a birthday.

BIP - sorry mate, but Mrs Frank reminds me that we arranged to meet up in the Vat & Fiddle on the 12th for a few bevvies of the amber necter HP (straight out of the brewery tap). I didn't know at the time that we were already booked elsewhere. I was only reminded the other day.

Apologies to you and your mate - looks like we will have to make it another day.

Apologies also Den(Shaw) for hijacking your birthday thread.

Dear Frank& Den,

It saddens me to say that I won’t be at either the poacher or Vat on Saturday night due to me not giving a fig to travel the fourteen miles to do so.

Besides my mate hasn’t phoned to say if he wants me to keep him from getting bored Saturday night while out for a drink. [That’s if his keeper lets him out]

I shall if plans go as they should be going to the club once again to listen to the superb talented artiste they manage to book at great expence and of cause if the artiste turns out to be dyer there is always the bingo to look forward to.

Bip. a little sad and disappointed.