East Midlands: Derby Derbyshire Leicester Leicestershire Lincolnshire Northamptonshire Nottingham Nottinghamshire RutlandHeavy SnowSun 8 FebThere is a moderate risk of a severe weather event affecting parts of central and northern England, and northeast Wales on Sunday. There is a potential for around 5cm in places as a band of snow moves eastwards.

Issued at: 1127 Fri 6 Feb

It`s true then !

More than 60 per cent of Queensland - or one million square kilometres - is flooded.

At least 40 people have been killed by the fire. 38 people in Adelaide died of heat stroke.

Still want to come to Australia?

-and what about the cricket results. Beefy will have the last laugh yet.! !tanning!

-and what about the cricket results. Beefy will have the last laugh yet.! !tanning!

Doubt it Stan , just seen the latest score 16-3 after just 14 overs!!!

All out for 51 a defeat of an innings and 23 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !faint!

I have a question..............Why didn't I wake up this morning to two feet of snow backed up at me front door???

Bip.

There has just been another warning for tonight !!! It's snowing very heavy where ever the bloke was doing the forcast

Not sure Den , I was over here on the computer and everybody else was still in bed ,so I can't ask them!! , I caught the report out the corner of my eye. I think he had a red coat on .

I got in just in time (Been out to watch the afternoon match ) it started to snow as I left the pub (6.00pm) and there's a good 4 inches down now !!

Me and the kids had great fun in the snow last night , snow balls, snow men , snow joke!!

Finally made it across to Chester today after getting as far as near the M1 J26 on Thursday morning, went passed Beefy's and threw him a wave but I expect he was still in his pit and missed it as it was 'bout 8 when I passed.

Left Notts in the thick fog and drizzle,which was the same all the way out till I passed Tarporly, when it cleared up and turned out to be a fine morning. Not a sign of snow in Chester.

Started raining about 3.30 and continued to rain all the way home.

Looking forward to the snow now.