_45571010_fritzlafp226282.jpgimg048.jpg

Josef Fritzl

Jackos Dad

Both accused of abuse of their offspring resulting in abnormal dysfunctional lifestyle...

Apart from skin tone they could be brothers :huh:

Jackson senior? Horrible man. I was watching him this morning on the news and he was supposed to be at a memorial for his son and all he could plug was his new record company.

Whilst I don't excuse what has gone wrong in your younger life - you can see where it comes from

What intrigues me, is that I believe that the awful, manipulative father and other members of the Jackson clan were on the American Black Music Awards Show the other night, that had been revised to feature 'Our Hero', but Jackson had turned his back on his black roots by turning his skin white and having surgery on his face to make it look more Aryan, I think you said it Mariag, Jackson was a handsome black lad, he obviously saw things differently, why? So why are they ignoring the fact that HE wasn't proud to be part of their race, why doesn't someone important in the black community stand up and say this, I see so many black reporters whingeing and whineing that Jackson put the black community on the map, but I think it's a load of b@ll@cks, who are they kidding, historical precedent has great black musicisians queing up before Jackson, I won't even bother to mention them, Chuck........Berry.......................oops, wasn't he involved with an under age girl......................

I've heard a good story this morning, supposedly, Jackson knew he was dying and has left the copyrights to the Beatle songs to Paul McCartney in his will, perhaps thats why his lordship has been unrestrained in his praise for MJ, who knows the truth of anything anymore.

I've heard a good story this morning, supposedly, Jackson knew he was dying and has left the copyrights to the Beatle songs to Paul McCartney in his will...

I believe MJ sold the rights back to the Beatles a few years ago when he was short of money!

He'll be standing on the top of the Watchtower then, surveying all before him, pity he never came and knocked on my door, I would have loved to have told him to f##k off and get a life before the retribution descended apon us all.

Sick of it all in the news - its dominating it. I thought it was his mother that was a johovah? Michael jackson hasn't had a hit in years lets face it.

All this talk about how talented he was is living in the past.... he was a complete freak after all said and done.

He has hits now. I'm fed up of it all. I never really "got" what Jackson was all about.

My car radio has never seen so many different radio stations while I flick through trying to avoid having to listen to yet another mediocre tune from "The king of Pop".

And now the family are crawling out of the woodwork its getting worse again.

What intrigues me, is that I believe that the awful, manipulative father and other members of the Jackson clan were on the American Black Music Awards Show the other night, that had been revised to feature 'Our Hero', but Jackson had turned his back on his black roots by turning his skin white and having surgery on his face to make it look more Aryan, I think you said it Mariag, Jackson was a handsome black lad, he obviously saw things differently, why?

BID (Body image disturbance,Firbeck)