Lets work together

This site has been attempted to be destroyed by certain people with clear problems and ill intent, they think they have succeeded, lets prove them otherwise and carry on regardless, no doubt I will receive evil e-mails as a result of what I've just said, C'mon folks, rally round and destroy these evil scum, why can't we all be pals.

Firbeck

I agree lets show these scum bags that their attempts to pull down this site hasn’t succeeded by sticking together and showing them that no mater how hard they try they in the end will be the losers…….

Odd that a newbie has such an emotional imput, what do you know about all this, having just arrived on the site, can you enlighten us as to how you obtained your kowledgeable insight.

Like anything of beauty it always gets destroyed, take for instance Mata Hari a most beautiful woman to say the very least, but just because she was a spy they decided to shoot her, such a crying shame!

They clearly shot the wrong person then.

Nice to see the site back on line, with such a lot of us no longer living in Nottingham this site is one way of keeping in touch with the old place and it would be such a shame to lose it, i know genuine Notts folk wouldn't behave like that anyway but why would non genuine Notts folk want to ruin things for the rest of us?

Rog