Well done Notts

Yes you've got to hand it to the old man, he does grab some goals, did hear Notts should have had a hat full? however equally important as the 2 they got was that "save of the season" by I think Pearce? Anyway it's another 3 points to stave off relegation!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early days and Notts have won 3 out of 4 games, putting them in third place, keep it up lads.

Excellent win in the dying seconds today, arguably against the run of play against Grimsby.

Just a shame we won't be able to afford to buy that Montano geezer from West Ham , he's certainly showing his worth during this loan period. I wish I had the money to buy him and loan him to Notts for free !!

Notts are one nil up at half time (Having to "Watch" this one via text as there is no Radio Nottingham coverage for some silly reason.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched them (On the telly) for the first proper time this season , and have to admit I'm impressed !!

Even the Scouse synics who regularly want to take the p155 were full of praise for us !!

Here's Saturdays goals and the third is a cracking example to the younger players of never giving up on a 'lost cause' !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15328791.stm

• 1 month later...

Good late win yesterday, usually the other way around ! mind you did you see Alfreton Town v Hayes and Yeading result? 92 mins played it was 1-0, finished up 3-2, goals in 92nd, 94th 95th and 96th minute! and Alfreton with 10 men since 31st minute

(Hanger Lane Gyratory) 2nd Left off the A4 , and keep following the crowds !!!

(Mind you, I followed those instructions once and ended up in Tesco )

And for the first time in years. "C'mon Leicester"