Thanks for having me!

Hi, Thanks for having me on this wonderful Forum. I stumbled across it whilst looking for info on Nottm trolley buses (hence the name Owdtite).

My name is Allan, born in 1947 in Bulwell where I spent my first 20 years, moved onto Hyson Green, Clifton, Newark, Woodthorpe, Kimberley and then left the County for good. Somehow I have found myself a few miles from John O'Groats wher I have been put out to grass.

I was a big fan of Notts County in the late 50's and 60's and loved my Saturdays down the Lane.

Hope to catch up with you all soon when I have found my way aroung the site and looked at the topics.

Good to meet you all. Owdtite.. !tanning!

Owdtite.

Welcome Allan!

I`m sure that you`ll find this site as friendly and informative as I have.

I look forward to reading your posts.

What`s the grass like up there,then? Tasty I hope!

Eileen

Hey Alan - thanks for telling us about yourself! You will find folks from all over the place on here, and lots of interesting and entertaining stuff. Stick around and feel free to add your tuppence worth!

Welcome. Thought it was "owdyertite" !

It depended on which Conductor you got Catfan....Anyway, Owdtite is less typing for me... :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your welcomes, it is a lovely Forum and I am so glad I found it, so much information on here and so many memories coming flooding back.Thanks to all of you!!

Owdtite.

:wub: