Has The Country Gone Gay?

Don't watch 'em...But the whole damn subject is getting too much.I got called the usual homophobe on another forum the other day...

As I told them,do what you ruddy like but stop boring me with the subject.Sick of hearing about them and their life style.I don't go on about my inclinations all the time...It's nobody elses business.

Mind you are you surprised at the TV going over the top?...TV and theatre have been overun by them for years.

When I was a kid it was illegal;

They complained;

So it was made legal at 21;

They complained!!

Then it was made legal at 18;

They complained;

So they made it legal at 16

They still complained that "They're calling me names now"

So the powers that be bent over backwards(OOOOOer) and brought out a thing called Homophobia, making it ilegal to call them names, and it then became fashionable!!

I'm getting out of here before they complain again and it's made compulsory!!!!

"homophobia" is a word corrupted by the "not so straight" crowd. Now lets dissect that word. "Homo" as in homosapien word, which means "man" or in real terms human beings, both sexes. Phobia meaning a fear of. So if we use the full word, "homophobia" it really means fear of man. Now lets be right, most of us would be scared of a six foot nine giant with a leaning to pull arms out of joint, does that mean we are homophobes?? or homophobic?? This is getting confusing...