Nottstalgia Blogging!

I am just installing Blog Software on the server.

I admit it's a mystery to me :o

When it looks like it's working, I will give you the link.

I think Barnze should be the 'Blog Master'.

Anyway let me try and figure this stuff out. :blink:

Stay Tuned.....

Heres the Link. Fool

Do with it what you will.... :P

Yer can't break it? :unsure:

As you can see, I am still updating descriptions etc.

Perhaps someone more adept at blogging than me might like to comment. <_<

Am on 2-10 today. I expect the server to be in one piece upon my return crazy

Try it Here.... NOTTSTALGIA BLOG

Nice one Mick

Just had a look around, not sure what I'm doing with it yet, but I left a comment,if it's too big delete it will you please???

• 3 weeks later...

I installed the blogging software a couple of weeks ago, Not had time to do anything with it. I have to admit I know nothing about it.

The setup blogs have been left as they are.

Have a play around with it, see what happens. I noticed I got an email notification of Barnze's blog reply, so summatts workin?

Been and had another look at the Blog site and it is becoming clearer the more I play with it. The Nottingham Blog will not appear on all pages, it is Nottingham Blog specific which makes it good to use as you are able to ramble without the men in the yellow van coming to get you.

I like it.

A crazy crazy

I can't do owt we it....Try Blogger!

G'day Barnze

I always enjoy reading your blog when I have the time, I find it very amusing but................. I did find a few references to someone called Carol,you let her know in no uncertain terms what you think of her,it's not me is it?? sorry :angry:

BUT!!! What is bloggong Mick??? New form of clog dance??? :(

I can't do owt we it....Try Blogger!

G'day Barnze

I always enjoy reading your blog when I have the time, I find it very amusing but................. I did find a few references to someone called Carol,you let her know in no uncertain terms what you think of her,it's not me is it?? sorry :angry:

Ha ha ha...No Caz it ain't you....Someone on a forum i post at has took a dislike to me..Can't think why?

Anyroad she has no concept of the blogging thing so every now & then i give her a little nudge on my pages..

Keep tuned in :D

blog is short for weblog, it is used to define a day in the life of...

Interesting and easy to use is the blog site. I have been playing with it again and I like the way it gives you a section at the bottom of each page to leave your comments. I believe this is a feature that happens when you register. It is essential that you register on the site and not just stay a visitor or you will not see the full potential of the site.

OOER! get her and her jargon...

A crazy crazy

Well I think they are much like this Forum.

Its not as easy is it.

It was something I put there for people to play with,

I would like to provide a members blog eventually...

The pages are there to help you understand the site but they tend to confuse you. If you post anything on the first page it will appear on all pages for all to see. If you post on the Nottstalgia blog it is better if you become a member and then it is only seen by other members. Registering is easy and it then appears to be a lot clearer. I keep having a play as you can see and then it seems to become easier to understand, ok if you have time to spare.

A crazy crazy