The Beatles

Cilla Black!

Everton FC

Ferries

The Mersey Tunnel

Jimmy Tarbuck

and Anne Robinson

What is Liverpool famous for?

WHAT ABOUT GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS, and that interminable, miserable, awful song, the Liverpool Anthem, 'You'll Never Walk Alone', or as the Forest fans used to correctly sing in the 60's, 'Walk on, walk o-o-o-o-on with soap up your arse, and you'll neeeeeever walk again,' a fitting tribute to a city that never did me any favours apart from bricks chucked at the car on the East Lancs Road, the car broken into in the city centre car park and the radio stolen, the police not being interested as I wasn't a Scouser and being threatened by winos at Lime Street Station, lovely place, can't wait to get back there.

By the way, went to Everton FC once to see Forest play, local youths surrounded the car and demanded a payment to look after it otherwise 'Things might happen to it', my mate paid up, me, I was tempted to miss the match and hide in the car with a baseball bat and give them the attention they deserved, criminal scum, but then that's the Liverpool Psyche.

and there was a "long haired Lover From Liverpool" that i would have freely strangled.... pieinface

That was Jimmy, some Mormon kid from the objectionable Osmonds, all teeth and good manners, thats clearly what counts, I wonder if he had ever been there with his bible in hand on Lime Street Station in order to have a chat with the vinos, doubt it, he could have ended up with false teeth.

• 3 months later...