HiY,all, newbie from Florida

Bryan Murray [Greenshields].The old 'green'sheds, Jacks cafe,Villa st,Middle gates,Savoy Sunday night,I hung around with Slim, and Jeff Graham, Brugs Breeley, and the rest of the guys from Dunkirk.62 to 65.turned Mod, Vespa et all,went back to Triumph T bird 1970, married same year,didn,t last long,moved to london,came back to Nottingham 79,stayed a few years then left for the U.S.A.Met a gal from Illinois,married and settled in Florida,still here.So to anyone who has a vague recollection write me back, would like to hear from you.Kindest Regards to all the old Mods and Rockers in Nottingham. Bryan

I recall Jeff Graham and Slim, though would have been when you were probably in your mod phase, one Skeggy bank holiday Slim gave us a lift there and back in his Mk 10 Jag, was talking to Mick Marriott couple of weeks ago at White Hart (quite a few of the old mob still go there Thurs nights) he said those 2 still going strong in Beeston

Bryan, how on earth do you put up with the humidity down there???? Bad enough here in southern Mo, but nowhere as bad as down your way!! Welcome from another expat stateside.

John,

And... welcome from the not-so-frozen (at the moment), North! I hope to be down in FL late fall, so perhaps we can arrange a Nottstalgia mini-meet-up while I am down there!

Sanfords a nice little town int it.

I'll Be there soon?

Got may boats round there, Marinas etc?

Hi Mick! Terrific site! Yeah, luvly little town. Marinas up the yazoo. Only ship I haven't seen is the Titanic. We've even got English beer. Look forward to adding to your site/blog. If you're coming over, I'll pay your bus fare. Haven't been off the site since I found it last Friday. The ol' Gert won't even bring me dinner at the pc anymore. Never realized how much I missed Nottingham, circa 1960's. I can remember 45 years ago, but not what I had for me dinner last Tuesday. Thanks for the memories, mate. Regards, Bryan

I recall Jeff Graham and Slim, though would have been when you were probably in your mod phase, one Skeggy bank holiday Slim gave us a lift there and back in his Mk 10 Jag, was talking to Mick Marriott couple of weeks ago at White Hart (quite a few of the old mob still go there Thurs nights) he said those 2 still going strong in Beeston

Hi, Ashley,

Good to know Slim and Jeff are still around.The 'Jag,' did it have the damaged glove compartment? There's a story to tell about that. Slim had an aquarium shop in Beeston,in my mod days,and we would spend many a happy hour smoking them 'funny fags'. If you see Mick again tell him Hi for me,and any of the old 'ACES'.Regards Bryan

Bryan, how on earth do you put up with the humidity down there???? Bad enough here in southern Mo, but nowhere as bad as down your way!! Welcome from another expat stateside.

John,

Hi. John, what humidity?right now its peeing down,rough with the smooth mate,no winters,just a hurricane now and again,and I am only 25 minutes from the beach,to go cool off, and no it ain'like 'Skeggy'

Thanks for the welcome to the site.

Well at the moment it's like a bloody oven here in southern "Misery". As Eric will tell you, we are under a stalled upper atmosphere high pressure, very unseasonable, temp today peaked 107F!!

I had a mate who lived in Florida, he moved north to BC Canada, had enough of the humidity down your way. Sadly he passed on around 18 months back. He was an old Meadows lad and like me, an ex pit electrician.

COLD shower time and bed!!

And... welcome from the not-so-frozen (at the moment), North! I hope to be down in FL late fall, so perhaps we can arrange a Nottstalgia mini-meet-up while I am down there!

Hi mate,

My old lady is from Rock Island, Illinois, dragged me up there in January,minus 41 with the wind whistling down the Mississippi,never again,I'll stick to the 'Sunshine State'. It would be a trip to meet up and have a few jars. Thanks for the welcome.