Now THAT is service!

For my small business, I buy automobile electrical parts from a supplier that happens to be in Sandiacre (Autosparks). They are the best source I can find for correctly coloured wire and connectors for MG cars - I make and sell upgrade kits for those cars!

Anyhow - yesterday I placed an order online with Autosparks - a few moments ago I received a phone call from FedEx informing me the order will be here tomorrow morning! Not too shabby!

I ordered some poly bags yesterday at 10am...they arrived this morning at 9am.I'm glad I didn't pay the extra £10 for guaranteed next day delivery.We could do with more firms like this nowadays.

I ordered a box set of DVDs for SWMBO for Christmas from Amazon , same story , £5 for delivery within 48 hours (Or two working days) Order placed on Friday , turns up Monday !!

And no, I hadn't paid the extra, just had standard free delivery !

I believe that EMA is the biggest in the UK as far as air freight is concerned!

I ordered some poly bags yesterday at 10am...they arrived this morning at 9am.I'm glad I didn't pay the extra £10 for guaranteed next day delivery.We could do with more firms like this nowadays.

Where did you get the bags from, please?

• 4 weeks later...

The post has just arrived , in it is my new "Blueray" box set of "Band of Brothers" (The old DVD collection was somewhat worn out !!)

I had only ordered it on Tuesday at about 12.30am, and had the standard free delivery . !!!

Is this a record ??!!

Car battery finally gave up last week in the cold weather. Contacted 'Motabits' on Coppice Road in Arnold. New Bosch battery at a decent price, delivered and fitted free within the hour. Great service.