I'm Paul.................& I'm sweet!!............................. !rotfl!

I'll get my coat............................& hat........................

I went on www.192.com and put Paul Sweet in. There are 88 on the electoral rolls, 2 in Notts. I has a NG13 postcode, the other NG5. This is assuming he still lives in Notts. This electoral roll lists others living at the same address, so if your friend knows who else is in the family, it may narrow it down.

• 2 weeks later...

IF HE WHENT TO BESTON FIELDS SHOOL TRY TAKING THE PHOTO DOWN TO BEESTON MARINA CAFE AND AK SANDIE AND TONY IF THEY WILL PUT IT UP IN THE CAFEITS AMAZING HOW MANY OLD LOCALS USE THAT CAFE. THEY HAD A PHOTO OF KIDS FROM 1950S AT RYELANDS SCHOOL IN THERE WITH JUST A FEW NAMES ON NOW THEY HAVE NEARLY ALL BEEN NAMED YOU NEVER KNOW SOMEONE MAY KNOW HIM AND WERE HE IS NOW .WAS HE A MOD BY ANY CHANCE IF SO I AM GOING TO A MODS AND ROCKERS THING ON SATURDAY AND I WILL ASK ABOUTTO SEE IF ANYBODY KNOWS HIM

thanks for that hope carols feeling a bit better tell her to put 9th june in her calender this years whitehart reunion