A new play about Nottingham

The topic was covered on here a while ago Stu , it's set in Carlton and my old school too. I was in touch with the author on FB for a while but they haven't sent me any details of this, I'll get in touch with him and see if I can organise us a night out "Meet up" to see it .

(I'm not going to try and blag owt , I'll just see if we can get to meet cast and crew afterwards)

maybe we could get hothouse tickets they only six pounds each was at playhouse wed for caught in the act very funny , i love the playhouse.

I've been following them on FB since they started a couple of groups. The last post from them was saying that they had the funding but no dates or venue. Until today!! .. I've heard back from Dan Gill (Who's a member on here) and he wants to see as many of us as possible !! (Obviously really)

So I think it's time to start a thread to see who wants to go !!

• 3 months later...

Have you not heard of Austerity measures?

Hoss Territory................wasn't that the Ponderosa............................Time for my coat yet?