Americana International, Newark

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ford Mustang,Americana Newark.

Pontiac Firebird TA, Americana Newark Nottm.

Mick2me been down Palm Dessert a few times with my daughter flew South West from Sacramento only 35dollars, great spot if you have asthma that dry air is great unlike Florida that is so damp.Went to S

1-18-2012_002-1.jpg1983 Canadian (Oshawa Ont) built export Chevy Caprice,one of the best cars we built in plant 1.Americana Newark Nottm.
5230334746_4e98d44f6e_z-1.jpgLove the pictures Stu,the '69 Impala was probably built in the Oshawa plant that was the last year for the right hand drive.The guy who owned Skills always had an Oshawa built car.I remember on one trip over l saw him in a '69 Impala.The white Thunderbird they were great cars l used to see the president of U.K. T--Bird club every year at Americana the late John Cox he was a true gentleman l'm posting a picture of him and his white T-Bird.He was out of Peterborough England.The last time l spoke to him at Americana he gave me a blue golf shirt with the T-Bird logo on it,he said l may not see you next year l'm dying of cancer,that was in the mid '90's.The trophy for the best T-Bird at Americana is named in memory of him.