OK..so youve nothing to do on June 3rd.

So you've nothing to do on that sunday and youve not been into the center of notts for a while.......................................................why not Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Martine and Myself...are getting married at 1 o'clock in the council house...all Nottstalgia members are welcome to come join in the happy day...more than likely into the wetherspoons at the right of the council house afterwards for a little drinkypoo.....no dress code...just be yerself....be happy if anyone wants to come and join in.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He hasn't changed that much, although Jayne Torvill has aged a bit

So you've nothing to do on that sunday and youve not been into the center of notts for a while.......................................................why not Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Martine and Mys

WILL START A NEW THREAD IN A MIN STU

CONGRATULATIONS Martine and Kev!

That's really nice news and I wish you much happiness.

Will certainly try to get along and join in a toast to you two!

I'm sure everyone will recognise you Kev (just kidding Martine!)

ball-and-chain.jpg

CONGTATULATIONS YOU TWO WOULD LOVED TO COME AND DRINK A TOAST TO YOU BOTH BUT HAVE ALREADY MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO TAKE SOME FRIENDS OUT TO SQUIERS CAFE NEAR LEEDS SO WE WONT BE AROUND. BUT THIS MUST BE THE REASON WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A MEET UP VERY SOON SO WE CAN ALL TOAST TO KEV AND MARTINE COME ON YOUR LOT KNOW WE ARE ALL BUSY GUYS AND GALSBUT SURLY THIS IS A GOOD REASON TO HAVE A MEET UP SOON AND CELERBRATE WITH THEMLETS SORT OUT A DATE SOON THREE MONTHS SINCE WE HAD OUR LAST ONEAND I AM SURE WE CAN ALL GIVE UP ONE OF OUR REGULAR ACTIVITIES FOR ONE NIGHT FOR THIS. COULD POSIBLY GET BACK BAR AT WHITE HAT OPENED ON A TUES DAY OR WEDNESSDAY SO WE COULD HAVE WHOLE BAR TO OURSELFS FOR WHOLE NIGHT IF YOU COULD ALL COME UP WITH A CONVINIANT DATE IF YOU ALL FANCY THAT.

BABS

SORRY MISS READ THAT POST THOUGHT YOU MENT THIS SUNDAY BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE HAVE SOMTHING ON THAT DAY TOO BUT WE STILL NEED TO HAVE A MEET UP BEFORE THEN.

All the best for the 'Big Day' to you both. I probably won't be able to make it but I'll have a glass of wobbly water on the day and drink to your health .

BUT THIS MUST BE THE REASON WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A MEET UP VERY SOON SO WE CAN ALL TOAST TO KEV AND MARTINE COME ON YOUR LOT KNOW WE ARE ALL BUSY GUYS AND GALS BUT SURLY THIS IS A GOOD REASON TO HAVE A MEET UP SOON AND CELERBRATE WITH THEM

Why not suggest a couple of dates Babs?

I'll do my best to get there. Anywhere city centre is preferable for me.

I think we'd be hard pressed to beat that "Joseph Else" 'Wetherspoons' where we met up with Kath and where Kev is having his wedding breakfast. The food was rather good.

Just a thought Kev (To get it back to matters in hand) Do you need a photographer ?

WELL STU IF WE THINKING OF APRILL

WEDNESSDAYS 11TH ,18TH OR 25TH WHATS BEST DATE FOR EVERY ONE AND WE WILL GO WITH THE MAJORITY PLUS OF CAUSE ITS GOT TO BE WHEN KEV AND MARTINE CAN MAKE IT NO POINT IN DOING A MEET UP TO TOAST THEM IF THE CARNT BE THERETO CELERBRATE WITH US IS THERE. SO IT WILL SOON BE HERE LETS MAKKE OUR MINDS UP AND STICK TO IT

PUB DEPENDS ON WETHER WE WANT TO EAT OR NOT. IF ENOUGH OF US TOM AT THE BELL MIGHT LET US STAY IN THAT SMALL ROOM FOR THE NIGHT I WILL GO IN THERE AND ASK HIM IF YOU LIKE GOOD PUB GOOD FOOD BUT HAVING TO MOVE FROM THAT ROOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BONE OF CONTEPTION FOR US BUT THEN AGAIN IT HAPPENED AT THE SIR JOSEPH ELSE TO AND THAT SPOILS THE ATMOSPHERE OF OUR MEET UPSAND PEOPLE START TO DRIFT OFF QUICKLY AFTER THAT.

Congrats to the both of you! If i can get a baby sitter for that day.. Ill be there! Possibley with my other half.. you know, for protection.. never know who your meeting on the internet do you :P Haha, only joking! Look forward to it & will let you know for deffonate

PUB DEPENDS ON WETHER WE WANT TO EAT OR NOT. IF ENOUGH OF US TOM AT THE BELL MIGHT LET US STAY IN THAT SMALL ROOM FOR THE NIGHT I WILL GO IN THERE AND ASK HIM IF YOU LIKE GOOD PUB GOOD FOOD BUT HAVING TO MOVE FROM THAT ROOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BONE OF CONTEPTION FOR US BUT THEN AGAIN IT HAPPENED AT THE SIR JOSEPH ELSE TO AND THAT SPOILS THE ATMOSPHERE OF OUR MEET UPSAND PEOPLE START TO DRIFT OFF QUICKLY AFTER THAT.

Your excellent suggestion originally Babs so I'd be happy for you to decide and lead the way. Would certainly be better if people could stay put for the evening if they wish.

STU I CARNT FIND THE BIT TO START NEW TOPIC FOR THE MEET UP WHAT AM I DOING WRONG TODAY

Go on your prefered forum IE ''Owt abahht nowt'' .. & at the top im sure it says 'start new topic' i started one earlier today

Best of luck to Kev' & Martine, hopefully someone will oblige with photo's (tastefully done) & post them on here for all us 'non attendents' to marvel at................lol !clapping!