That was about the most boring cup final I've ever watched in my life, the most exciting player on the pitch was the referee!!

Even the fans were falling asleep, either it was fixed, or the players just weren't in it.

For two of the worlds top soccer teams it was pathetic, I've seen US university women's teams that put on a better match, and believe me, there are some good women's teams out here.

Got to say the second half picked up after Carol came on

I'm glad I'm not on my own then. What happened to those cup finals when you were on the edge of your seats, the fans screaming at the top of their voices etc etc..

During half time, I came in here, left the TV on fairly loud so I'd hear it restart and missed the start by ten to fifteen minutes, never even heard the crowds roar over the two goals I missed!!!!

I wonder if they are just to worn out and tired because the playing season is just too long??

It's one of those traditions for me, I sit at home and try to watch the FA cup final with one glass of beer/cider/pop as I always did with my Dad.

Regardless of who is playing , it was the only matches he ever watched, and I think it's 'cause I just wanted to be with him and have his (relatively) undivided attention for a couple of hours each year, that I carrry it on now 22 years after his sad early departure..

Now I pour a glass and raise a toast to my Dad, then watch as much as I can stand, before carrying on with the work of the day.

The match for me today was pretty poor till Carol came on, it then picked up slightly , but I had to miss chunks because of making diiner for us all.

(Stupid time for a cup final anyway. It should be the last game of the domestic season, and at 3 O effing clock too !!!)

Sorry rant over !!!...LOL

Oh and John, 90 to 180 minutes "Work" a week for $60,000 each, how the eff can they claim they are worn out and tired ??

Up to today Chelsea had played 9 more matches then Liverpool yet still won !

You and I know they have to put in hours a week training, there's no way a man can run around a pitch for 90 minutes without being physically fit.

I'd hazard a guess they put in five days per week in heavy training sessions, Sunday being their day of rest.

They all looked fagged out, no wonder they couldn't give even 50% to that match.

I still think they are over paid prima donnas though......

It wont that bad! trouble is they are trying to copy the continental teams but without the flair or skills they possess, that said this "to me, to him, now back to me" keep ball can be very boring and even likes of Barcelona get beat, I wonder what would happen in non cup matches if they scrapped the present 3 points for a win etc and awarded points for goals scored?