Only in America! As the sign says, if you are over 350lb [25 stone] you eat for free. Diners have to wear a hospital gown over their clothes. This is in Vegas, on Fremont Street, downtown.

IMG_0169.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only in America! As the sign says, if you are over 350lb [25 stone] you eat for free. Diners have to wear a hospital gown over their clothes. This is in Vegas, on Fremont Street, downtown.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k43/Gatellie/306644_10150678310272045_223146542044_9601741_482967092_n.jpg[/img]"]http://

Hmmmmm!

This was right next to our hotel, talk about noisy. An Elvis lookalike contest, they had to sing like him too.

IMG_0163.jpg

If I ever visit the States which is extremely doubtful...it would be to see the remains of the wilderness.Rampant free totty couldn't drag me into their cities.

Where did you say that 'Grill' was Kath , and is there a bus from Winsford ?

pict5058.jpgTHis Sequoia is thought to be 2,000 years old, take highway 4 west (Ebbetts Pass) from 395 over the hill to Arnold.
085.jpg?t=1330109857Some of the most impressive natural scenery in the U.S.are found in California"s High Sierras (Yosemite Valley).
  • Upvote 1

Where did you say that 'Grill' was Kath , and is there a bus from Winsford ?

I'll share a taxi with you! There used to be a pub in Darwen, Lancs. that had a "Greedy Pig" grill. If you cleared the plate you got a voucher from the bar. Next time you went in you got extra. This continued until you could not clear the plate and all at standard grill price.

The Fitzgerald's hotel, you can just see a bit of the name on the Elvis photo. It was nothing to write home about, terrible bed, and a very noisy hotel. Wouldn't recommend staying downtown again unless you are a party animal! Should have stayed at the Gold Coast.

The Gold Coast is one of Vegas's best kept secrets.

Though I have always fancied staying at the Plaza on Freemont.

Dunno about the prices or reviews?

I dont think you can get better value than the GC at the moment.

and the food was very good IMO. Mind you with that Seafood Buffet I am easily pleased :)