Probably still down there Mick.

well that ok at least he ok and will come out to play when hes got the time and perhaps the weather will be a bit better over here and we can all play out over here.

Yes, I am alive and well! Working part-time (3 days/week) and trying to get the new RV ready to go (pictures soon) seem to be taking all my spare time - and then my own business (Bits4Brits) seems to be having an order orgy at the moment too! Not complaining, just sayin'!

St Augustine was fabulous for the wedding, and we did find time to look at one possible condo complex. Lots more research to do - not convinced Florida is where we want to buy, and even then, not sure where in FL other than probably the northern half!

Tampa and Jacksonville are LARGE cities, not what we are looking for at all. St. Augustine is a great place - reputedly, the oldest city in North America with lots of history (twice invaded by the British - including once by Sir Francis Drake!). Lots of restaurants and pubs - including about five British style - all within walking distance of our B&B!

Our ideal location would be in a small town or village where we can walk to shops/bars/restaurants. Typically big cities are not to our taste.